Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 1 Post 1

Welcome to the inner workings of my mind. This will be a place where I will be spewing unfiltered venom, ranting and raving, and just speaking on how I feel about things from day to day. What you read here may sound like a cry for help, threats against people, property, and and society, But note that I do know the difference between right and wrong. If I was going to do something, I would just do it. Plain and simple.This is merely a place to get my thoughts across without having to snap. If you agree with my thought process, congratz on realizing that you are not alone in the world. I will not condone, support, nor disapprove of like-minded individuals acting on my thought. They are my thoughts and not suggestions on things you and or other like minded individuals should do.  If you disagree, well fuck you. have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up!

No comments:

Post a Comment